Since 1952, AWANTYS Group develops customized primary packaging for fragrances, skin care and make-up for an international client base. During these decades, AWANTYS has developed a unique technical expertise which allows our clients to combine a wide range of conventional materials such as plastics, aluminum, zamac, wood or glass.
Beyond, AWANTYS has continuously invested in innovative solutions such as customized and standardized packaging from porcelain or AWYVERDE® – primary packaging from the unique 100% non-petrochemical biocompound RCM – 1801.
- In-house R&D department incl. tech lab with experienced R&D and project managers who drive your project end-to-end together with your responsible key account manager
- Development & production of components or entire packaging systems from conventional materials such as plastics (e.g., from PP, ABS or Surlyn®), aluminum, zamac, wood or glass
- Development & production of glass components (e.g., bottles and jars), pumps and collars
- Application of all known types of surface coatings such as metallization, varnishing, galvanization or anodization
- Decoration of primary packaging using pad-printing, silk screen printing, hot foil stamping, digital printing or decalcomania
- Assembly of all packaging components in manual or fully automated processes - depending on the concrete project
- Provision of a full-service offering covering development, production, filling and packing of the finished product
- Development & industrialization of innovative primary packaging solutions for cosmetics from porcelain, real stone or the innovative biocompound RCM - 1801 (AWYVERDE ®)